Shawn Jaffer, Esq.
Shawn Jaffer is a graduate of Emory University Law School and is a Texas licensed Attorney who focuses his Dallas based law practice exclusively on the Fair Credit Reporting Act and the Fair Debt Collections Act Litigation.
Shawn grew up in Atlanta, GA where he earned his BA in Economics from Georgia State University. Thereafter, earned his Master's Degree in Finance from Northeastern University located in Boston, MA.
Then, he decided to pursue law to help real people with real problems. On the personal side, he is a father of two young boys "Zak and Ryan" and is married to Romana a Registered Nurse and his wife of 9 years. On his free time he enjoys traveling and spending time with his family.
Emory Law School, J.D., Doctor of Law
Northeastern University, M.S. in Finance
Georgia State University, B.A. in Economics
State Bar License:
* State of Texas
* United States District Court - Northern District of Texas
* United States District Court - Eastern District of Texas
* United States District Court - Southern District of Texas
* United States District Court - District of Colorado
* United States District Court - District of New Mexico
Schedule a Free Consultation with Attorney Shawn Jaffer by calling (214) 210-9910